Complete results are as follows:
1. Create a new document, width and height are 800 pixels, 600 pixels. Fill the image with a black background, the foreground and background color set to black and white, respectively. Select the menu "Filter> render> clouds", as shown.
2. Select the menu "Filter> Pixelate> copperplate engraving" in the pop-up dialog box, select the type of short strokes.
And the effect is as follows (due to the company using a win2k + ps6.0, under the map interface style is different, we make do with Kanba ^_^):
3. Then the key step in the implementation. Select the menu "Filter> Fuzzy> radial blur." Parameter settings are as follows:
Fuzzy methods: Zoom
Implementation of the 2 times of the operation, get a distorted effect, shown in Figure.
4. Select the menu "Filter> distort> rotation distortions", set the angle of 120 degrees. Rotate the image slightly.
5. Now is not the image look more interesting? Next we will go further and make it more interesting and mysterious. Copy the current layer (if you create a new document using the system default settings, then the current should be only one layer, the background layer), and then use the method of step 4, copy the layer to operate. Note that this time we need to set the rotation angle of -180 degrees. Completed, and then mixed into the layers brighten. Of course, the use of other models will be different layers of interesting effects, you can personally test it.
6. Now add a little color for the image. Select the menu "Image> adjust> hue / saturation" in the pop-up menu, make the following settings:
This will become a reddish color image transfer. Of course, you need not be limited to such a color, you can transfer it into any color you want.
7. Now the image looks pretty good. But we have room for improvement well. Repeat step 6 of the operation, but this time we are operating against the background layer, set the following parameters:
8. Finally, we remove the image in some of the fuzzy pixels, sharpening the image. First merge layers, select the menu "Layer> Merge visible layers." Then select "Filter> Sharpen> USM sharpening" parameter as follows:
Radius: 0.5 pixels
Threshold: 0 Levels
OK, you're done.
3G2 to MOV
Sina Focus M & A suspected insider trading Fosun
Chen Mei: The change in SELF-PERFECTION
PB8 How to get in the character string containing the length of the problem - Davis Summary
2006: Five suspense Notebook
AVI to Zune
Liang No. 400 400 640 074 008 TAKE your pick
Top File Compression
British grams, Novel Medicine 1000 Chain layout help
Comment Screen Capture
The SMTP user authentication based on QMail Setup Guide (PART Two)
Geography EDUCATION Shop
Expert Audio Video Tools
ASF to MPG